There can be numerous reasons that might prevent you from signing into your Yahoo Mail account on Firefox. Below are the common workarounds that should help you overcome the problem.
Check Your Password: The first thing you will need to do is to ensure that you entering the correct login credentials (username and password) to access your Yahoo Mail account. Your Firefox browser might be using an old password in the password field if you would have configured it to fill the login credentials automatically.
Clear Temporary Files and Cookies: Yahoo Mail is known for using cookies to customize your browsing experience. And as Firefox also stores temporary data in its browser cache, you may face the sign-in issue with your Yahoo Mail account. In such a case, it’s best to clear the cache and cookies from your browser. For this:
· Click on the Firefox button and then on the History option to select Clear Recent History option.
· Next, select the “Time Range to Clear” drop-down menu and select Everything option.
· Click on the arrow next to “Details” and select the checkbox next to the Cache and Cookies option.
· Then, click on the Clear Now option.
Enable Cookies: Make sure that cookies are enabled in your Firefox browser as Yahoo products like Yahoo Mail might not be accessible with Cookies being disabled. To enable cookies:
· Click on the Firefox button and select the “Options” option.
· Next, select the Privacy tab and click on the Firefox Will drop-down menu.
· From the drop-down menu, select Use Custom Settings for History option.
· Then, select the checkbox next to Except Cookies From Sites option. Also, select the Always option for the Accept Third-Party Cookies option.
· After that click on the OK button and again try to access your Yahoo Mail account.
If even after following these workarounds you are unable to access your Yahoo Mail account, feel free to contact our Yahoo customer support. Our experts are available round the clock through phone, email, and live chat support medium.