If you are looking to use Snippets (for example a signature) to end emails in your email account, you can do so easily by creating a signature. When you create a signature in your account, it gets added to all your outgoing email messages automatically as you begin composing an email. To create a signature, you can follow the steps provided below:
· Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account and click on the Settings option located near the upper-right corner of the window.
· Next, select the More settings option from the expanded menu.
· In the More settings section, click on the Writing email option from the left-hand side panel.
· Then, create your snippet using the different tools in the Signature section.
· Once you are done creating the signature snippet, save it and get back to your Inbox window.
· Now, whenever you will compose a new email, you will find the signature pre-populated in the prompted field.
· After composing the message, send the email to the recipient, and you are done.
If you are facing trouble creating a signature snippet in your Yahoo Mail account, you contact out Yahoo Mail experts. Our team of professionals possesses ample knowledge and experience in handling all Yahoo Mail related issues and queries. You can easily reach out to experts anytime through phone, email, and live chat support mediums.