How to Setup iCloud Mail on Outlook?
Looking to configure your iCloud Mail on Outlook email program? You can easily do so by following the steps provided below:
1. Open Outlook on your computer, click on the File tab and then select Add Account option.
2. In the Add Account wizard, click on the round button next to the “Manual setup or additional server types” option.
3. In the next screen, you will be asked to select a service. So, select the POP or IMAP option and click the Next button.
4. Then, in the POP and IMAP Account Settings box, simply provide information for the prompted options as mentioned below:
· Your Name: Enter your complete name
· Email Address: Enter your complete email address
· Account Type: IMAP
· Incoming mail server: imap.mail.me.com
· Outgoing mail server (SMTP): imap.mail.me.com
· User Name: Enter your iCloud Mail account username
· Password: Enter your iCloud Mail account password
NOTE: Select the checkbox next to Remember password to automatically get logged in to your iCloud Mail account on Outlook.
5. After that, click the More Settings button. You will be taken to the Internet E-mail Settings box. Go to the General tab and enter the name of your account.
NOTE: You can select the name of your choice as this will not affect the connection.
6. Select the checkbox next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server option.
7. Then, go to the Advanced tab and enter the following information:
· Incoming server (IMAP): 993
· Use the following type of encrypted connection: SSL
· Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
· Use the following type of encrypted connection: Auto
8. After you are done entering the required information, click the OK button.
9. Then, click the Next button and wait until the test to check the settings and configurations get completed.
10. Once the test gets completed successfully, tap the Close button to complete the configuration process.
If you need further assistance regarding any other Outlook Mail related problem, feel free to get in touch with Outlook customer support. They have an experienced team of experts who are capable of handling all Outlook Mail related issues and queries easily. To reach Outlook customer service experts, you can contact them through their 24 by 7 available email, live chat, and toll-free phone number support.