How to Activate Sundance TV (sundancetv.com/activate) — Beginner’s Guide
Want to watch award-winning movies, thrilling web series, and original series? Download the Sundance TV app and stream it on your Roku streaming device. Read on to know how to activate Sundance TV (sundancetv.com/activate) and don’t miss out on your favorite shows?
A Little History of Sundance TV
Formerly known as Sundance Channel, Sundance TV, owned by AMC Networks and named after Robert Redford’s character in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, is an American pay-TV channel that launched in 1996. Originally, it was devoted to airing short films, independent feature films, documentaries, coverage on the latest developments from Sundance Film Festival, and world cinema. In 2013, it became fully ad-supported, with programming being edited for content. In 2014, it was rebranded as Sundance TV.As of 2015 (July), approximately 60.668 million households in the USA with television subscribed to the channel.
Excited about Hap and Leonard, Rosehaven, The A Word, Cold Blooded: The Clutter Family Murders, Mammas, The Staircase, and Seduce Me? All you need to do is just download the Sundance TV app and complete the steps to log in with your credentials from participating TV providers and then access all the on-air live stream, online movies, and full episodes. You can also stream web series, movies, short films, and more.
Sundancetv.com/activate — Five Steps to Activate Sundance TV?
Here’s a rundown of steps to guide you on how to complete the activation process of the Sundance TV.
· Step 1: As earlier mentioned, you need to download the Sundance app from the Roku App Store. You can use this URL to download the same (www.channelstore.roku.com/browse).
· Step 2: In your Roku streaming device, you need to go into the section called System Settings. Here, you will need to perform a system update. This will ensure the channel (Sundance TV) is added to your streaming device.
· Step 3: You will get the activation code on the app. Note it down. On your mobile device or computer, type in www.sundancetv.com/activate. This is the URL to activate by providing the activation code.
· Step 4: Yes, you need to enter the code that you received on the app (refer step 3). Now, login with your pay-TV provider.
· Step 5: That’s it! You can now go on watching video extra and full episodes.
That’s how you login with your device and watch your favorite shows.