Now you can watch your favorite A&E show like The First 48, 60 Days in, and Live PD easily on Roku. The A&E channel is an excellent way to get access to complete episodes and clips of all the content of A&E. To watch A&E using your Roku device; you will need to activate the channel on it. Make sure that you have the login credentials from your TV provider to stream the channel. And once you have the activation code on the aetv.com/activate site, you can easily activate the channel.
· It is to be noted that A&E content is only available to stream in the United States.
· Apart from Roku, you can also watch A&E TV on popular devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and Samsung TV.
What A&E App on Roku allows you to do?
With A&E app on your Roku device, you can:
· Watch complete episodes and clips of your favorite series like The First 48, 60 Days In, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath, Live PD, and many more shows.
· Create a personalized watch list of your favorite shows.
· Watch exclusive clips from A&E shows, including those never before shown on television.
· Watch live TV shows.
To Download A&E on Roku
If you wish to download the A&E app on Roku, you will need to follow these steps:
· Turn on your TV and Roku player and go to the Home Screen. You can click the home button on your remote to go to the Roku Home Screen.
· Once you are on the Home Screen, you will need to open the Roku Channel Store.
· In the Roku Channel Store, you will need to find the A&E channel located in the Movies and TV section.
· From the list that appears on your screen, you will need to select the A&E channel to download.
· After the channel gets downloaded to your device, you can find it in the My Channels section.
· In the My Channels section, find and select the A&E channel.
· Now, you will need to set up the code and go to the aetv.com/activate on your mobile device.
· Then, in the prompted field, you will need to enter the code displayed on your screen and activate the channel.
· To stream the channel, you will need to enter the TV provider login credentials.
· Enter the login credentials in the provided fields to start streaming the A&E TV channel.
Having Issues When Activating or Linking Your Roku Streaming Device?
· To activate your Roku streaming player or Roku TV, make sure that it is linked to a Roku account.
· During the activation process, you will also need to go to the website roku.com/link on your computer or mobile and enter the code shown on your Roku device.
Getting error when entering the link code on the website?
· When seeing an error after entering the code, try to enter it again. Make sure that you have committed a typing error.
· If the problem persists, go back to your device, press the Star button * on your Roku remote, and select Get a new code option. Once the new link code appears on the screen, go back to roku.com/link and enter the new code.
How to Watch Live TV?
Not only can you stream your old and new favorite TV shows using the A&E app on Roku but also watch Live TV. To watch live TV on the A&E app on Roku, follow these steps.
· Go to the login screen of your A&E channel on Roku.
· Log in using your cable provider login credentials.
· Once you are logged in, select the live option, and you are done.
So, now as you know the steps to follow to activate the A&E channel on your Roku device, you can easily watch your favorite shows, create a personalized watch list, watch Live TV, etc. easily using your A&E app on Roku.